maanantai 9. maaliskuuta 2015

Still Youtubing and Ask me anything!

Since last time I've made FIVE new videos. And tomorrow I'm going to film another makeup video so you better check them all out! :D
I'm still making all the videos in Finnish but you never know when I'll be brave enough to switch to the dark side (English...).

Also if you have something on your mind and you want to ask me something PLEASE DO! I'm making a better introduction video (maybe in English even?) and I need questions from you guys. So ask me anything and if it's not too raunchy or private I'll answer them. :D

So here are some of my videos I've made:

Testing THE Beauty Blender


My Mega Haul


Makeup Revolution Unboxing



Make sure you hit that SUBSCRIBE button. Thanks darklings <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Jätäthän itsestäsi pienen viestin minulle ^^
Please do leave a small message for me :)